NHC-stabilised Rh nanoparticles: Surface study and application in the catalytic hydrogenation of aromatic substrates
F. Martinez-Espinar, P. Blondeau, P. Nolis, B. Chaudret, C. Claver, S. Castillón and C. Godard
- Synthesis and characterisation of small RhNPs stabilised by N-heterocyclic carbenes.
- Evidence of the location of the ligands on the faces, edges and apexes of the NPs.
- Hydrogenation of aromatic ketones, phenols and N-heteroaromatic substrates.
- Tuning of the selectivity as a function of the reaction conditions.
- Full reduction of quinoline under mild conditions with total selectivity.
© 2017, Pau. All rights reserved by the author(s) and Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona except for texts and images already copyrighted by third parties (e.g. journal publishers) and used here under the fair use provision.